Bite Not Pet Collar
The BiteNot Collars are an excellent alternative to the traditional Elizabethan collar. It provides unimpeded peripheral vision and allows them to eat, drink, sleep and play while protecting back, rump, base of tail, flanks, chest, abdomen, and genitals (even feet in small breeds). These collars are not recommended for protecting eyes or ears. These collars are made of flexible plastic and foam and are machine washable helping you easily keep it clean. They are the only cervical restraint with a harness strap and that means these collars stay on. When choosing size, remember that the collar must stretch from behind the animal's ear to the top of its shoulder for maximum protection.
● Provides unimpeded peripheral vision
● Excellent alternative to the traditional Elizbethan collar
● Protects dogs back, rump, base of tail, flanks, chest, abdomen, and genitals (even feet in small breeds)
● They are cervical restraints with a harness strap
How to measure: While your dog is standing, measure from the base of the your dog's ear to the top of it's shoulder blade. This measurement will give you the desired width and size of the collar. For example, if you measure 6" you will need a size 6.
Size 3.5" for dogs under 10lbs (i.e. toy poodle)
Size 4" for dogs 10-17 lbs (i.e. Bichon, Shih Tzu)
Size 5" for dogs 18-30 lbs (i.e. Spaniels, Terriers)
Size 5L" for dogs 31-45 lbs (i.e. Chow, Pit Bull)
Size 6" for dogs 46-70 lbs (i.e. Labrador, Golden Retriever)
Size 7" for dogs 71-100 lbs (i.e. Rottweiler)
Size 8" for dogs 101-140 lbs (i.e. Bullmastiff)
Size 2.5" for cats unders 10 lbs
Size 3" for cats over 10 lbs.
Cleaning and Care:
● Machine washable
● Not recommended for protecting eyes or ears
● When choosing size, the collar must stretch from behind the animal's ear to the top of its shoulder for maximum protection